For the many of us who are missing Rush Limbaugh…

He was One of a Kind.

I’m sure you can acquire this collection at his old site. It’s a good cause, obviously. 

As a personal touch, I can offer you a link to this piece I write at the original Instapunk on the occasion of his 20th Year Anniversary behind the EIB microphone, irreverent but fun. All about acquiring your own version of The Limbaugh Lifestyle.


If you’re in the mood for fun or diverting reading that’s not about the current Biden mess(es), there’s a good variety of other Instapunk articles available right here, one at this recent post in particular and another longer list in the Archives of Instapunk Returns (Click on the drop-down menu at the top left of the Main Page). There’s a line item in the Archives for “IP Posts,” which also cover a wide range of topics, including both comedy (lots of graphic-intensive goofs on Obama) and pretty heavy duty stuff still relevant today. I’ve been doing my thing over the same span of time as Rush was doing his thing. He was two years my elder, and he reached a lot more people. I just wish he were still with us.


 

Comments

Readers also liked…

A Near-Perfect Microcosm of “The Swamp”

The Best Book on the Trump Phenomenon

A Reclamation Project Begun

Manuscript Submission, The Boomer Bible

The CHYOS Superscript

The impenetrable NYC Bubble