Confessions of a Middle Class Mole



Can’t tell you how much I’ve wanted all these years to throw off the cloaks and ribbons of privilege while the thing that holds me back is minority hatreds of white elites. 

Everybody has it all wrong. Everybody

Mostly I grew up with the upper class. They had no aspirations for,power. They just wanted to do what they did, which was some kind of compromise between the Ten Commandments and their bourgeois desires. They wanted to sleep with Miss Sweden if the Missus wasn’t around. They certainly didn’t want to rule the fucking world.

I didn’t meet those worsen folks till I got to prep school (somewhat) and college (Gawdhelpme). In both cases, these were not the upper class. 

Prep school. The clinging, fatal idea that being a jock could make you a lifelong success. Ridiculous. Even they knew it. Without grades, boards, and something else positive in your life besides a lacrosse stick, you were going to Furman University or Wesley College in Delaware.

I have watched some of the streaming series about high school. Have to admit I never knew any of those girls who are now storming the houses of justices, demanding vacuum cleaners for their uteruses. Because they’re, what, cheerleaders, or popular, or dating a linebacker.

You see, and I know you don’t. Women always came to me. I wasn’t an athlete. I wasn’t good at small talk. I was just fucking handsome.

So I have to rule myself off the table. Women like bad boys. Great. I actually was a bad boy. Just kept it to myself. I have driven cars so far toward oblivion that no girl could ride along without screaming. But I didn’t tell them. They thought I played chess.

Odd thing. Getting laid was not my top priority. My fantasies went well beyond depriving a girl of her virginity. I listed for older women, who also listed for me. It didn’t seem to matter what fantasy I offered them, they wanted it.

I have never despoiled a girl’s maidenhead in my life,
.
So now you’re asking why we’re talking at all. Good question. My question is, how does a girl become a fucking suck-this-fetus-out-of-my-cunt-right-now kind of girl?. 

We’ve created a whole generation of Roe psychopaths.

Nobody understands that that’s the danger,

What have women ever accomplished? Not much. They’ve got six novelists (three of them sisters)  and four poets. No architects. No bridge builders, No plumbers, electricians, sewage engineers, no nothing that makes anything work. No breakthrough pilots, no painters who aren’t always painting themselves, no composers of symphonies and sonatas, no nothing.

They have propaganda that says they’re better at communicating, being cooperative, except that they all hate each other. In every organization the old boys club can shrug off the new girls club which can’t seem to decide who is sleeping with the most important guys in the old boy’s club.

Tiresome.

Women are tiresome. They never stop talking. They never start thinking. But they flounce around and catch the guy who wants their ass the most,

Why do you think men still don’t take women seriously?

P,S, Why women play the game. They can.

If you were Miss Sweden, would Hiney be fun for you? 
Would you think he was planning an Insttection?







Comments

Readers also liked…

A Near-Perfect Microcosm of “The Swamp”

The Best Book on the Trump Phenomenon

A Reclamation Project Begun

Manuscript Submission, The Boomer Bible

The CHYOS Superscript

The impenetrable NYC Bubble