The Friday (Not So)Follies

Edward Hopper, severified by me.

If I can surprise myself on a Friday morning otherwise filled with nervous chatter, maybe I can help someone else achieve a more reflective mood as we approach the weekend. Here are a few tidbits that popped up when I checked what visitors had viewed in the last 24 hours. Not here for the funny this time. More fractal than that… sometimes it feels like they’re looking for me, in bits and pieces. I’ve corrected some link problems with these. The Internet is growing old and forgetful faster than I am…

I am Cassandra

Ru-u-u-sh Awaaay…

[All] Things Fall Apart

The Creepy Line (The trailer will do for now. Come back later if you’re intrigued.)

Every Once in a While I Remember My Roots

They’re not (necessarily) very long, except for the last one. And this one…

It’s Called a Rhombi…hedron


Comments

Readers also liked…

Why did it have to be snakes?

Things Fall Apart

The Rest of the Story About the Clancy Trial…?

Bad Max as a challenging lesson

Contradicting Nostradamus

TEMU Mary’s in MAGA clothing

The Real Sword of Damocles Hanging Over Western Civilization

Saving the Democrats a lot of time

Concerning the 250th Anniversary of Our Nation

Don’t like Trump? Get over it.