Norman Rules — A Movie You’ll Never Get to See

 What Life is Like

The Philadelphia Subway system. Art unhinged. Like this screenplay.

I have a channel at Youtube. Nobody’s ever been there. Maybe a hundred hours of audio and video files. Kind of a disappointing return on a big investment of time and trouble. Well, there are subscribers, double digits worth, but they never pause to like what I do. You can find my channel under the name Johnny Dodge. His icon is a leopard. Like this...

Actually, Johnny Dodge has his own website. Called Johnny’s Last Chance Garage. I guess you could call him an alter ego of mine. Except that he’s not entirely fictional. He’s a real life person. Lives, or used to, somewhere outside Vineland, NJ. But I haven’t heard from him for years. Yet he continues to post, often in my name. At Youtube. I must have met him at some point. He seems to know a lot about me. Like this screenplay treatment called Norman Rules. I was 24 at the time. It’s in five parts. Johnny has a good memory, better than mine is anymore. Give it a listen. Part Two is by his friend Heidi. Who hasn’t heard from him in a long long time either. 

Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


Part 4


Part 5


I hope you don’t experience the flopover to the Portland guy. I have been to Portland. A lot of bridges. If you do experience the flopover, my apologies. The way Youtube works these days...




Comments

Readers also liked…

A Near-Perfect Microcosm of “The Swamp”

The Best Book on the Trump Phenomenon

A Reclamation Project Begun

Manuscript Submission, The Boomer Bible

The CHYOS Superscript

The impenetrable NYC Bubble