Something I think we could all use right now

 


What we all wish we had. I’m about to write the saddest post of my life, the tale of Biden’s Hundred Days. It breaks my heart. My worst dreams come true. All my darkest predictions come true. I think much of the time I can’t go on as a writer. It’s that bad. Times like this are when we just pray we can find the heart of a champion to continue. Don’t know tonight if I can do that. Why I watched all three legs of Secretariat’sTriple Crown run. He liked starting last. Okay. Now, thanks to our sham president, we are all starting last. Time for me, no you, to find another tank of heart to go on.

Comments

Readers also liked…

A Near-Perfect Microcosm of “The Swamp”

The Best Book on the Trump Phenomenon

A Reclamation Project Begun

Manuscript Submission, The Boomer Bible

The CHYOS Superscript

The impenetrable NYC Bubble