Y’all think I don’t Like women

 Yes I do… I had a punk writer queen 30 years ago. Unafraid, unabashed, killed on stage.

She died she did.

There are always heirs.

She fights. Maybe not always smart. But with her heart in the right place.

Years are not always kind to women. She’s mad at the President.

Look at the hair. This ain’t Trump.

And she’s drunk. 

Why? Because the world she once knew is completely gone. Same with me. I don’t have anything left I recognize as home. My wife and daughter-in-law have the salvation of pretending life is still cool. Wrong.

Comments

Readers also liked…

A Near-Perfect Microcosm of “The Swamp”

The Best Book on the Trump Phenomenon

A Reclamation Project Begun

Manuscript Submission, The Boomer Bible

The impenetrable NYC Bubble

The CHYOS Superscript