The Easy Answer

The oldest question in Christianity. Why does God take the innocent and leave the sinners on earth?

Oldest story of parents who’ve lost children. 

Why do bad things happen to good people?

Simple answer. There is a heaven and a hell. God wants the good ones right next to him…

More complicated answer: Via Channels and such, people choose when they die. 

Ask me questions about this. I read the Seth Material. Pretty sure you never did. Even cheerleaders and high school footballers know when they’ve had their day. Dying young with a good looking corpse is not a meme.

I’m no dupe. I don’t do easy answers.

Read my last six months.

Comments

Readers also liked…

A Near-Perfect Microcosm of “The Swamp”

The Best Book on the Trump Phenomenon

A Reclamation Project Begun

Manuscript Submission, The Boomer Bible

The CHYOS Superscript

The impenetrable NYC Bubble