Soliloquy Time


Not that there's nothing to say. Just no one left to tell.

Comments

  1. Sent you a message elsewhere....wanted to drop a line here as I re-aquaint myself with your work. Or at least the work I missed while I was away.
    Away. Long and boring story of little interest. But I am glad to be back and see how things have been and read what you've had to say since I was away.
    We'll still disagree on Pink Floyd and agree on the Rolling Stones, and I am still very much interested in your unique perspectives on the world.
    Thanx for sharing all that you do.
    -- David M. McLean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robert would love to talk to you. You can contact him at snooglenet.blogger.com.

      Delete
  2. Hey people. It’s easy to make a comment. Robert would love to talk to you, He’s blocked from all the social networks so talk to him here.

    if you don’t have one, it’s easy to get a gmail account.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Readers also liked…

A Near-Perfect Microcosm of “The Swamp”

The Best Book on the Trump Phenomenon

A Reclamation Project Begun

Manuscript Submission, The Boomer Bible

The CHYOS Superscript

The impenetrable NYC Bubble