Liking

 

My wife? Long walk.

I’m not a nice guy. Neither is my wife. Neither is Trump. We are all assholes. But we’re the right kind of assholes.

My marriage is a kind of duel. I’m a drunk genius. My wife is a control freak, like Melanie and Linda before her. 

I could actually do this. Think about it,

My wife loves me. She also hates me. Feel lucky you’re not involved in that kind of marriage. I’ve never had any other kind. All about control. What women want, need, must absolutely have. Except I cannot be controlled. Because I’m a fucking genius, Drives them nuts.

See, I love strong women. Why I do get involved with the smart, ambitious, impossible ones.

You can ask yourself, Why am I in yet another situation where she has to own me, beat away at me, make me pay for everything she doesn’t like about me? Because. That’s what makes it fun. It gets boring that I never lose arguments with lawyers. Women, on the other hand, you can’t ever win arguments with them. It keeps life interesting.

I’ve written before about the problem with sociopaths. Women are not especially sociopaths. They’re just fucking nuts.

When did you ever need a President you liked? Only if you’re a woman. The rest of us need only to know he’s a bigger sonofabitch than the other guys on the world stage. That simple. Trump is a sonofabitch world class big. He makes Putin’s dick go limp.

What else do you need to know about him? Nothing.

Vote for him. He’s rhe sonofabitch we need at this exact moment in time. And so am I.






Comments

Readers also liked…

A Near-Perfect Microcosm of “The Swamp”

The Best Book on the Trump Phenomenon

A Reclamation Project Begun

Manuscript Submission, The Boomer Bible

The impenetrable NYC Bubble

The CHYOS Superscript