MY Music for My Last Campaign

 

You’re not supposed to be able to draw yourself 

Just a head. The only thing driving this campaign. Woman once told me my first response is ‘Intimidate the hell out of them, then get reasonable.’ She had never met me. Go figure.

My campaign songs:


Yeah, Still… Evvybody hates Harvard, including my wife.




…Still Scottish… just finishing the thought. Why this 
stuff you’re asking. Because I am the Paracleet of 
the Caborca. Rest of the way, I was there, way way
older than you. MetaWriting. What I have done, do.




















Comments

Readers also liked…

A Near-Perfect Microcosm of “The Swamp”

The Best Book on the Trump Phenomenon

A Reclamation Project Begun

Manuscript Submission, The Boomer Bible

The CHYOS Superscript

The impenetrable NYC Bubble